Tribhuvan University Bachelor second year application form notice
Office of the Controller of Examinations (OCE) of Tribhuvan University (TU) today published the notice for the examination registration forms. The form thus published is for the student pursuing their education in their second year of the bachelor degree. The examination thus scheduled will be in the following year of 2071B.S. and will feature the faculties of Humanities (BA Second year), Management (BBS Second year), Science (B.Sc. Second year), Education (B.Ed. Second year), and Law (LLB Second year).
1. In the partial categories, the one who gave their Bachelor 2nd year examination for the first time in the year of 2070B.S.
2. In the Regular categories, the ones who will appear for the examination for the first time for the second year of Bachelor are eligible.
An application form must be submitted by the students to their respective campuses. However, for the private students, they can submit their examination application form to TU OCE Balkhu or respective regional offices of Tribhuvan University Exam controller office.
▣ Students must fill up the form before Jestha 5th. Once failing to do so are illegible for appearing in the examination.
▣ Examination Forms are available in the following campus offices for the private students:
- Mahendra Ratna Multiple Campus, Ilam
- Mahendra Multiple Campus, Dharan
- Mechi Multiple Campus, Bhadrapur
- Dhankuta Multiple Campus, Dhankuta
- Bhojpur Multiple Campus, Bhojpur
- Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus, Biratnagar
- Mahendra Bindeshwori Multiple Campus, Rajbiraj
- Ramswarup Ramsagar Multiple Campus, Janakpur
- Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara
- Birendra Multiple Campus, Bharatpur
- Tribhuvan Multiple Campus, Palpa
- Mahendra Multiple Campus, Baglung
- Mahendra Multiple Campus, Nepalgunj
- Bhairahawa Multiple Campus, Bhairahawa
- Doti Campus, Doti
- Mahendra Multiple Campus, Dang
- Siddhanath Science Campus, Mahendranagar
- Office of the Controller of Examinations, Balkhu, Kathmandu
Complete details of the following news can be found in the notice attached below:Previous Next