- Why are convex mirrors used in cars for rear view?
- Explain how a plane mirror can form a real image.
- A ray of light is normally incident on a plane mirror. What are the values of glancing angle and angle of deviation?
- Can a plane mirror ever form a real image? Explain.
- Trace the position of an image formed by a concave mirror when object is placed at a distance less than its focal length.
- If you are bringing a plane mirror towards your face at right angles to your face with a speed of 10 m/s, at what rate is the image approaching?
- A spherical mirror is immersed in water. Will its focal length change?
- If light ray is normally incident on a plane mirror, what is the glancing angle and angle of deviation?
- What types of mirror will you suggest for shaving or make up purpose and why?
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse