- Although aluminum is good conductor of heat, how can an aluminum foil with shiny surface be used to keep food hot for longer time?
- Hot water pipes used in the room are painted black. Why?
- What is a black body? How is it realized in practice?
- Why are good absorbers always good emitters?
- Why are two thin blankets warmer than a single blanker of double the thickness?
- During the winter, the animals curl into a ball. Explain why?
Once suspended, physics-notes will not be able to comment or publish posts until their suspension is removed.
Once unsuspended, physics-notes will be able to comment and publish posts again.
Once unpublished, all posts by physics-notes will become hidden and only accessible to themselves.
If physics-notes is not suspended, they can still re-publish their posts from their dashboard.
Once unpublished, this post will become invisible to the public
and only accessible to Physics XI Notes.
They can still re-publish the post if they are not suspended.
Thanks for keeping TyroCity safe. Here is what you can do to flag physics-notes:
Unflagging physics-notes will restore default visibility to their posts.