- Although aluminum is good conductor of heat, how can an aluminum foil with shiny surface be used to keep food hot for longer time?
- Hot water pipes used in the room are painted black. Why?
- What is a black body? How is it realized in practice?
- Why are good absorbers always good emitters?
- Why are two thin blankets warmer than a single blanker of double the thickness?
- During the winter, the animals curl into a ball. Explain why?
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse