Elasticity-Old is Gold Content
Elasticity-Old is Gold
- A rigid, lighter than air balloonfilled with Helium cannot continue to rise indefinitely. Why?
- Why bridges are declared unsafeafter a long use?
- Explain which one is more elastic-rubber or steel.
- Why are rubbers used as vibration absorbers?
- Differentiate between elasticity and plasticity.
- Two wires A and B have equal lengths and are made of same material. If the diameter of wire A is twice that of wire B, which wire has the greater extension for a given load?
- Explain in terms of breaking stress, why elephant has thicker legs as compared to human beings?