English XII Content
Link English | Arranging words in correct order
Arranging words in correct order
QUESTIONS ASKED IN HSEB EXAMINATION:
1. years | she | English | four | was | compulsory | studying | for
2. of | he | tea | her | him | cup | asked | give | a | to
3. official | he | a | to | wanted | government | become
4. a | she | hospital | hoped | in | doctor | become | to | a
5. his | he | to | has | dinner | started | just | eat
6. wearing | she | a | be | dress | will | white
7. english | he | a | to | wanted | teacher | be | of
8. cricket | they | fond | playing | of | are
9. does | her | have | what | she| hand | in | ?
10. the / must / bus / he / have / caught
11. angry / she / with / is / Ram
12. him / made / captain / we
13. What / do / she / not / have / I / wants
14. of / he / tea / her / him / cup / asked / give / a / to
15. do / you / see / pokhara / in / like / to / what / ?
16. he / had / visit / to / Ashish / if / money / enough / would / Australia / go
17. Where / is / the / village / I / this / live
18. asked / where / from / she / me / was / I
19. many / studying / we / compulsory English / years / for / have been
20. you / exam / expect / your / I / that / will pass
1. She was Studying compulsory English for four years
2. He asked her to give him a cup of tea
3. He wanted to be a governmental officer
4. She hoped to become a doctor in a hospital
5. He has just started to eat his dinner
6. She will be wearing a white dress
7. He wanted to be a teacher of English
8. They are found of playing cricket
9. What does she have in her hand?
10. He must have caught the bus
11. She is angry with Ram
12. We made him captain.
13. She wants what I do not have.
14. He asked her to give him a cup of tea.
15. What do you like to see in Pokhara?
16. If Ashish had enough money, he would go to visit Australia.
17. This is the village where I live.
18. She asked me where I was from.
19. We have been studying compulsory English for many years.
20. I expect that you will pass your exam.