Periodic (Harmonic) Motion-Old is Gold Content
Periodic (Harmonic) Motion-Old is Gold
- If a pendulum clock is taken to amountain top, does it gain or lose time?
- If length of a simple pendulum increased by 4 times its original length, will its time period change? If yes, by how much?
- On what factors does the timeperiod of a simple pendulum depend?
- What are the drawbacks of simplependulum?
- A pendulum clock is taken to moon.Will it gain or lose time?
- A pendulum clock is in an elevator that descends at constant velocity. Does it keep correct time? If the same clock is in an elevator in free fall, does it keep correct time?
- A body is moving in a circularpath with constant speed. Is this motion a simple harmonic?
- Explain why soldiers are ordered to break steps while crossing a bridge.