Rotational Dynamics-Old is Gold Content
Rotational Dynamics-Old is Gold
- Why is it easier to hold down a 10 kg. body in your hand at your side than to hold it with your arm extended horizontally?
- A fan with blades takes longer time to come to rest than without the blades. Why?
- If the earth is struck bymeteorites, the earth will slow down slightly. Why?
- Suppose that only two externalforces act on a rigid body and the two forces are equal in magnitude butopposite in direction. Under what conditions will the body rotate?
- What is the counterpart of the mass and force in rotational motion?
- Explain why spokes are fitted in thecycle wheel.
- A dancer girl is rotating over aturntable with her arms outstretched. If she lowers her arms how does this affect her motion?
- A ballet dancer stretched her arms to reduce her motion. Explain.