Physics XII Content
Thermoelectric Effect | Old is Gold | XII
1. What do you mean by Peltier`s effect?
2. What is thermoelectric emf?
3. Why is Sb-Bi thermocouple preferred to Fe-Cu thermocouple?
4. What are the factors on which the thermo emf produced in a thermocouple depends?
5. How is Seebeck effect different from Pektier effect? Explain.
6. How does thermo emf change in thermocouple when the temperature of the hot junction is changed?
7. What are the factor on which thermo-emf depend?
8. Define temperature of inversion. On what factors does it depend?
9. What do you mean by thermoelectric effect?
10. Does the thermo-electric effect obey the Law of conservation of energy? Explain.
1. What do you mean by Seebeck Effect? How thermoelectric e.m.f. does vary with the temperature?
2. What is Seebeck Effect? How does the emf of a thermocouple vary with temperature of the hot junction?
3. How does the thermo efm of a thermocouple vary with temperature of the hot junction?
4. What is thermoelectric effect? Discuss the variation of thermo-efm with the change in temperature of the hot junction.