Physics XI Content
Work, Energy and Power – Old is Gold
- In a siphon, water is lifted above its original level during its flow from one container to another, where does it get the needed potential energy from?
- What is meant by elastic and inelastic collision?
- Distinguish between conservative and non-conservative force.
- How does K.E. of an object change if its momentum is doubled?
- “The earth moving round the sun in an orbit is acted upon by a force; hence the work must be done on the earth by this force.” Do you agree with this statement?
- Two bodies of different masses are moving with the same kinetic energy of translation. Which one has more momentum?
- If you are given two objects one is heavier and another is lighter, both have the same kinetic energy. Which one has more linear momentum?