Private: Political Theory and Thoughts Content
Different Stages of Human Civilization
1.Primitive Communism: Harmony at nature, no tendency of gathering of resources
2.Feudalism: Transformation of society to agriculture society, emergence of upper class and middle class
3.Capitalism: Emergence of gap between bourgeois and proletariat
4.Socialism: Emergence of classless society
5.Communism: Withering away of state
- Feeling of need of remaining in one place, people entered into agriculture.
- Due to the existence of feudal land holders, gap between people became wide.
- Means of production became the main element to create classes.
- Marx says that human history is full of class struggle and production is the main factor to create classes.
- Period of alienation begins because of powerlessness, meaninglessness, normlessness, isolation, self estrangement and process of economic exploitation.
- The concept involves a view of human relationship, not based on principle of equality but of one man being superior than another, of one man being a master and another being a slave and one man being an exploiter and another being exploited.