Political Theory and Thoughts Content
Formation of Political party
Following are the conditions to form the political party:
- There must be certain measures of agreement on fundamental principles-cooperation, devotion, surrender of self-interest, etc.
- Organization should be permanently cohesive and well-knit body that enables the members to acquire strength so as to act in a concert.
- Parties should be organized with a clear and specific programs and policies before the electorate to win their support. Any deviation could destroy party’s stand and entity as well as confidence of the people towards it.
- That a party should seek to carry out its policy by constitutional means.
- All political parties must endeavor to promote national interest being unbiased from sectarian, communal interest and other any interest.