HSEB Question Collection | I have a Dream Content
HSEB Question Collection | I have a Dream
HSEB Question Collection of English from 2060-2069 BS
Class : 12
Unit 11 : I Have a Dream
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
1. What is the main idea of the speech ‘I Have a Dream’?
2. Describe the historical significance of the speech ‘I Have a Dream’.
3. Discuss the situation in Nepal regarding castes under the low are all castes equal? Is it legal to refuse to allow a low caste people a temple or a room in a hotel? In reality, are all castes treated equally? Are there any similarities between the situation in Nepal and the situation in the U.S.A forty years ago?
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
1. What is the apparent purpose of the speech ‘I Have a Dream’.
2. Explain the historical background to the speech?
3. Describe the particulars injustices or the racial discrimination in Martin Luther king’s speech.
4. How did Martin Luther king oppose the segregation?
5. What does Martin Luther king consider to be position of Negroes in society? Describe his dream.
6. Explain king’s analogy of the bad check.