HSEB Question Collection | Travelling Through the Dark Content
HSEB Question Collection | Travelling Through the Dark
HSEB Question Collection of English from 2060-2069 BS
Class : 12
Unit 7 : Travelling Through the Dark
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
1. What is the main theme of the poem ‘Travelling Through The Dark’? Explain
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
1. How does the action of the poem develop in each stanza?
2. How does the poet feel about finding the deer? Why does he hesitate before pushing the dead animal off the road?
3. Explain the meaning of the world ‘swerve’. Does the speaker ‘swerve’?
4. What do you think the narrator pushed the doe off the road Does he do full justice to both sides of the conflict? Give your opinion.
5. In the line ‘I thought hard for all of us ,’ what does the poet think about?