HSEB Question Collection | Two Long-term Problems : Too Many People, Too Few Trees Content
HSEB Question Collection | Two Long-term Problems : Too Many People, Too Few Trees
HSEB Question Collection of English from 2060-2069 BS
Class : 12
Unit 4 : Two Long-term Problems : Too Many People, Too Few Trees
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
1. What problems does Nissani present in his easy ‘Two long Term problem …….’? Explain the link between them.
2. What leads Nissani to the belief that the world is facing overpopulation crisis? Give some solution or remedies to the problem.
3. Write the easy on’ environmental pollution’.
4. Population size and rates of growth are key element in environmental change? Discuss this statement in relation to the essay.
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
1. Are most living Nobel Prize Winners optimistic about the future of humanity? Why or why not?
2. What is wrong with a tree less Nepal?
3. What problems are remedies of deforestation?
4. Discuss some of the remedies of deforestations?
5. Write in your own words the world scientists warning to Humanity?
6. What humans need to do in order to prevent further damage to the environment? Discuss.
7. What problems are caused because there are too many people in the world?