Legislative Principles and Law Making Process Content
S.R. Myneni: – The systematic investigation of problems of and matters concerned with law such as codes, acts, etc.
-To obtain better knowledge and understanding of any problem of legal philosophy, legal history comparative study of law, or any system of law international and municipal.
-Discovering new legal facts and verification of the old ones.
Components of Research: –
- Manipulation of things, concepts or symbols.
- For the purpose of generalization.
- To extent, correct or verify knowledge.
- The knowledge may be used for construction of theory or practice of art.
Objectives of Legal Research: –
- Evaluative: –
To find out how a legal rule came into being and what it is.
- Explanation: –
To ascertain the nature, scope and source of law in order to explain, what law is?
- Identificatory: –
To ascertain for whose benefit legal research is made.
- Impact Analysis: –
Impact analysis of Legislation.
- Projective or Predictive: –
To find out the degree of social acceptance to the anticipated or propose legislation.