Rules and Regulation | Creative Writing Section Content
Rules and Regulation | Creative Writing Section
How to write Rules and regulations? Confused? Here are some of the tips to assist you…
Sample 1: Rules and regulations to be followed in Zoo
1. Zoo will remain open from 10AM to 5PM
2. Visitors are not allowed to go beyond the guard bar.
3. You must have the ticket until you remain inside the area.
4. You should not give plastics along with food to the animals.
5. You are advised to throw litter in proper place.
6. Visitors may be allowed to bring camera with them.
7. You are responsible for the loss of your belongings.
Note: Don’t use the same words ever times (like the word ‘Visitors’ is not repeated in every sentence)
These are the following structures which you can use:
+ will + …
+ are / are not allowed to …
+ must / must not have + …
+ should / should not + …
+ are / aren’t advised to + …
+ may / may not be allowed to …
+ are / are not responsible for …