Public International Law Content
Often Succession problem is regulated as part of treaty.
• Treaty of St. Germain provided responsibility of successor states of Austro-Hungarian monarchy for public debts.
• Italian Peace Treaty of 1947 – determined questions concerning the relation of Italy and its former colony Libya
• 1958 when United Arab Republic was created by union of Egypt with Syria.
• Min. of Foreign Affairs of Union said in the note to Secy Gen
– All international treaties and agreement concluded by Egypt and Syria with other countries will remain valid