- The importance of tourism has been recognized since early days of SAARC. The leaders during the second summit held at Banglore in 1986 defined committee shop should be taken to facilitate tourism in the region.
- 1St meeting of SAARC tourism minister was held in Colombo I September 1997.
- The 24th session of the council of ministers approved establishment of working in tourism which helped to planning.
- The tourism ministers who minister who met at Cox’s Bazaar (Bangladesh) in May 6 adopted Cox’s Bazaar action plan.
- The SAARC visa exemption scheme was held in 1992 AD.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse