|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2043 BS|
|🗺️ Campachaur- 2, Bharatpur, Chitwan|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Public|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Bal Kumari College
Balkumari College, established on 18th September 1986 ( 2nd Aswin 2043), is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and the college has been awarded with Quality Assurance & Accreditation ( QAA) certification by Quality Assurance & Accreditation Committee of University Grants Commission Nepal on 22nd November 2009 ( 7th Mangsir 2066). It has already been recognized as an ISO 9001 certified institution for quality management system ( QMS) in July 2008.
Balkumari College is one of the leading colleges imparting education at the University level in Nepal. The college is involved in various innovative programmes apart from teaching regular University curriculum. These programmes are carefully designed to provide students a clear edge in placement or further education. The college has performed well in all disciplines, curricular, extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
Our target is to further develop Balkumari College as a campus of excellence and ultimately reach academic autonomy. The College Management Committee and entire college family are well prepared and equipped in planning and promoting need based strategies to face all kinds of challenges & difficulties.
- Balkumari College will be an independent center of excellence by following vision (innovation experience, principles and guidelines) of masterminds and making best use of them for further development of people and society in national, regional and international interest.
- Balkumari College is dedicated to further development of society and the globe in every way possible. The core objective of the BKC is to contribute to the society through the pursuit of education, learning and research at the highest integration level of excellence.
- To prepare the health human resources according to the need of society.
- To provide primary health care services to the community.
- Evidence based education and services based on the research.
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse) | Duration: 3 years | Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Email: [email protected]
Top comments (0)