|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 1982 AD|
|🗺️ Chhanuni 15, Kathmandu|
|📧 [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Community|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Birendra Army Hospital Chauni
At present, Shree Birendra Hospital (SBH) is the central hospital of the Nepali Army which has come a long way from just catering the health needs of a target population to the establishment of the medical college, thus endeavoring to be a center of excellence in the fields of patient care, education and research. With the Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) as the apex body, SBH is a tertiary level hospital along with the 1 Military Rehabilitation Centre, 2 Field Hospitals, 15 Field Ambulance Companies and Nepali Army Institute of Health Sciences (NAIHS) as the sister educational institute.
- To continue the education.
- To improve the health of army personnel by providing preventive and curative care.
- To produce basic and midlevel trained manpower.
- CMA | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
- Lab Assistant | Duration: 29 months, Entry Qualification: SEE fail | Duration: 15 months, Entry Qualification: SEE pass
For further details, contact
Phone: 01-4285620, 9841546577
Email: [email protected]
Top comments (0)