|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2000 A.D|
|☎️ 01-4373006/01-4378483 (+2 Block),01-4371066 (Graduate Block)|
|📧 [email protected] , [email protected]|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: NEB, Tribhuvan University (T.U.)|
About British Gorkha College
British Gurkha College (BGC), an English medium College, established in 2000 AD affiliated to NEB and TU, has successfully completed its journey of ten years and offers +2 level education in three streams: Management, Science & Humanities together with the BBS and BA. The college has maintained advanced education to meet the challenges of present days as well as to make education complete in concept and substance so that a student comes to enjoy great success and academic performance in life.
BGC offers a unique opportunity to study and work simultaneously. More than 300 students have successfully completed their +2 level education programmes every years. Due to the dedication of the faculty members, members of the staff, and the hard work of the learners, the success rate of the students is always very high. Every year, five of its learners are being awarded the college best Medal for their outstanding performance in the colleges different activities.
The great demand from students, guardians and its well-wishers encouraged and inspired the College Management to conduct a Bachelor’s degree. As a result, a Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) was introduced in 2003 A.D. affiliating to T.U. Further, Bachelor’s of Arts(B.A.) has been introduced in 2006 A.D. Thus, BGC offers the courses on Science, Management and Humanities in +2 level comprising highly demanding subjects and at the same time B.B.S. & B.A. in Bachelor’s programme . In near future, the college has also a plan to extend its Bachelor’s program in various areas like BBA and B.Sc.
BGC is committed to produce trained, skillful, technical and managerial human resources. It aims at imparting psycho-scientific, practical and result oriented education. The college has highly qualified, experienced, dedicated and competent faculty members to fulfill the above commitment. It believes in disciplined education which ensures leadership for better educational, social and professional career of the students and makes them deserved to exist in the global competition of the 21st century.
- Dedicated, committed, highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
- Provision of visiting professors to familiarize the students with the changing trend of education.
- Regular parents-teachers interaction for the progress of the students.
- Average classroom strength: not exceeding to 40 students.
- Frequent educational excursion.
- Well set-up library with a sufficient stock of course books and advanced references.
- Well equipped and full fledged laboratories.
- Transportation facilities by college’s own vehicle.
- Various games and sports.
- Abroad study.
+2 in science and humanities, bachelor programs in BA and BBS
- SLC Board Toppers: Full Scholarship
- SLC 85% & above and SLC school topper with 75% & above full scholarships for ten students.
- SLC 70% & above 50% tuition fee off for the students of remote areas, one in each stream.
- SLC 60% & above 20% tuition fee off for the admission in humanities faculty only.
- Children of Widow
- Disabled & Dalit Students
- Students from distitute family background
- Special consideration for the players & 10% consideration for the children of army and police.
Top comments (0)