|Basic info about the academy|
|📆 Established: 2052 BS|
|🗺️ Godam Chok 10, Banepa, Kavre|
|🏛️ Ownership: Private|
|🎓 Affiliation: CTEVT|
About Kavre Health Training Institute
- To co-operate the nation according to the national plan in the area of health by providing qualified health manpower.
- To provide qualified health manpower in the rural and remote area of Nepal by providing junior and senior level technical qualified health worker through conducting TSLC and diploma level health program.
- Provide health related “Middle Level Technical Manpower” in economic and qualitative way.
- To eradicate community based problem and avoid superstition about health in community by mobilizing these type of manpower in rural village area.
- To change economic and social image of the community people who are low rank in economic and social aspect by creating themselves self dependence, self employment, rural area oriented and service oriented.
- TSLC in Community Medicine Assistant (CMA) | Duration: 29 months for SEE fail | Duration: 15 months for SEE pass
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife(ANM) | Duration: 29 months for SEE fail | Duration: 15 months for SEE pass
For further details, contact
Uttam Raj Dhungel
Email: [email protected]