- Existing partners can dissolve the firm by another agreement
- Dissolution by notice, any partner can dissolve the firm by giving notice to all the partners
- If any partner is unable to take responsibility of partnership deed.
- If partner do not pay the amount payable to the firm
- If shares are transferred without consent of other partners
- If right of partners is taken over by the court of compensation
- Liable for negligence
- Death of partner
- Dissolved by concerned department
- Commits illegal work or violate the rules of the firm
- If not renewed in given time.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (0)