Some qualities of good business letters are:
1. Clarity: in the process of communication, simple and clear language must be used. When the word is not familiar the meaning is not clear.
2. Integrity and sincerity: messages and information must be integrated to develop sense of sincerity to the receiver.
- Time: the letter must be sent at right time to make it reliable and suitable at the present condition.
- Correctness: the language used must be correct. In this informational letter, messages should be accurate with no spelling errors. There must be proper use of grammar.
3. Consistency: there must be consistent information so that there is no difficulty in communicating.
4. Informality: formal relations must be developed between sender and receiver but not in all situations. There should also be informal communication in terms of business dealings.
5. Completeness: incomplete communication system doesn’t provide the meaning of information ideas and other facts and incomplete organization and its department. Therefore, the message which is to be communicated must be adequate and complete.
6. Correctness: actual information must be provided to the receiver