- Nepal had diplomatic relationship only with the four countries- India, America, England and France till 2007 B.S.
- International relationship took a new turn after Nepal got the membership of the UNO in 2012 B.S.
- In 2013 B.S. Nepal established diplomatic relationship with USSR, China, Japan, Switzerland etc.
- In 2013 B.S., Nepal took part in the general assembly of the UNO for the first time.
- Since 2018 B.S. Nepal has been participating in conferences of non-alignment held at different countries regularly.
- First time in 1969-70 and in 1988-89 for the second time, Nepal was elected temporary member of UNO security council.
- Nepal got support from many countries on the proposal of declaring it as zone of peace by the then His Majesty King Birendra in 2031 B.S.
- A new chapter began by adding a new dimension in the foreign policy of nepal after the peoples movement 2046 B.S.
- In 1991 Nepal signed in the six different important international treaties at the same time.
- In 1992, the prime minister of Nepal took part in non-alignment conference.
- Nepal has been strengthening its foreign relationship in the international sector through regional forum showing active participation in the different SAARC summits held till now.
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (0)