- Which has more atoms: a kilogram of hydrogen or a kilogram of iron?
- Molecules of different gases have equal average kinetic energies, provided their temperature is the same. Do these molecules have equal velocities also?
- Outline the essential features of the kinetic theory of gases.
- Why do you consider an ideal gas while formulating the pressure in the light of kinetic theory of gases?
- Why does the cycle tube burst sometimes in summer?
- At absolute zero temperature, why the kinetic energy is zero?
- Under what conditions do the real gases obey more strictly the gas equation PV=RT?
- Write the unit of the universal gas constant and give its physical meaning.
- In the kinetic theory of gases, why do we not take into account the changes in gravitational potential energy of the molecule?
- Absolute zero temperature is not zero energy temperature. Explain.
- What are the characteristics of a gas to be an ideal?
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (0)