- government by the people in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised directly by them or by their elected agents under a free electoral system.
- “of the people, by the people, and for the people. “
- Greek words demos meaning ‘People’ and kratos meaning ‘authority’ or ‘power.’”
- system where people can change their rulers in a peaceful manner and the government is given the right to rule because the people say it may.
- What is again- As concept, What forms Democracy? Are we in Democracy?
For further actions, you may consider blocking this person and/or reporting abuse
Top comments (0)