Travel & Tourism XI Content
Different Approaches of Tourism
- Tourism as a Human Experience is an activity that individual usually enjoys by visiting various places. They feel quite relaxed and comfortable.
- Tourism as a Social Behavior Exchange of culture. It helps in exchanging culture, religion and way of living.
- Tourism as a Geographical Phenomenon is the relation between two places here and there. Tourist is a person from there who doesn’t belong to here and travels certain distance from place of residence to other.
- Tourism as Resource as it is said-“Tourist brings money.”
- Tourism as Business imposes manpower. It mobilizes people into work and to earn good money/ economy.
- Tourism as Industry is a group of several related industries like accommodation, attraction etc.