NRB: Computer Content
ICT in Bank Sectors
Introduction to Computer Technology
Computer is an electronic machine operating under the control of instructions stored in its memory unit that can:
- accept data (inputs)
- process data arithmetically and logically
- produce results (outputs)
IT and ICT in Banking
Usage of IT and ICT in Bank
Types of Computer
Computers are classified on the basis of work, on the basis of size, on the basis of model and on the basis of brand.
Applications of Computer
• Banking and Financial Institutions (BFI)
• Data Processing
• Science and Engineering
• Weather Forecasting
• Hotel Management
• Airline Corporation
Computers in Banking
Introduction to ICT
Banking and Finance
1. What is Computer? What are the different types of Computer?
2. What is the use of computer or ICT in Banking industry ?
3. Define the term Computer. What types of Computer are used in modern banking system?