Business Studies XI Content
Importance of filing
Some importance of filing:
- It helps in increasing efficiency of office because filing helps in providing records in required time to make quick decisions
- Filing helps in protection of important documents from fire, dust, insects, theft and mishandling.
- Previous records are base of past records, and they are used as an immediate reference.
- It helps in documentation of proof and legal evidence in the time of disputes
- It helps in formulation of future planning
- It helps in providing legal proofs to fulfill legal formalities
- It helps in handling customers and correspondence carefully to maintain the goodwill of the office
- It helps in taking feedback.