Private: International Human Rights Law Content
- American Convention on Human Rights, 1969.
- Inter-American Convention to Prevent and Punish Torture, 1985.
- Inter-American Convention on Forced Disappearance of Persons, 1994.
Americas: OAS Institutions
- Inter-Am Commission on Human Rights.
- Inter-Am Court of Human Rights.
- Inter-Am Council for Integral Development.
- Inter-Am Commission of Women
Instruments: Rights of Women, Disabled, Indigenous Peoples
- Inter-Am Conv. on Prevention, Punishment and Eradication of Violence Against Women (1994, EIF 1995)
- Inter-Am Conv. on Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities (1999)
- (Draft) Declaration on Rights of Indigenous Peoples (1995)