Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Full Marks:- 75
Pass Marks:- 27
Long answer questions
Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- What is an operating system? Explain the functions of operating system.
- What is memory in the computer system? Explain primary and secondary memory.
- What is programming? Differentiate between compiler and interpreter.
- What is Boolean algebra? Describe AND gate, OR gate, NOT gate and NAND gate symbol and Truth Table.
Short answer questions
Attempt any nine questions. 9×5=45
- Why computer is known as versatile and diligent device? Explain.
- What is mobile computing? Explain. Or Differentiate between analog and digital computer.
- Convert (110111101)2 binary number into octal number.
- What is BUS in terms of computer architecture? Explain.
- Differentiate between Impact and Non-impact printers with examples.
- What is internet? Write down the uses of internet. Or Explain the features of word processor.
- What is web page? List the features of web page. Or Write down the advantages and disadvantages of DBMS. (Old)
- What is CPU? Write down the functions of CPU.
- Explain the types of programming errors with examples.
- Subtract (1100)2 from (1111)2 using 1st and 2nd complement method.
- Write short notes on:
Top comments (1)