Computer XI Content
AI (Artificial Intelligence)
AI can be defined as the ability of artificial object like computer through which it will have learning, thinking, reasoning and reacting capacity as humans. AI also owes a debt to the software side of computer science,
which has supplied the operating systems, programming languages, and tools needed to write modern programs.
Characteristics of AI
- AI is man made and its level of activity depends on the programming capability.
- It has the potential to extend problem solving ability of the system.
- It has the ability to artificially simulate the human brain.
- It has the ability to actively learn and adapt as a human.
- It is a mechanism that is not subject to human feelings like fatigue, worry, love, etc.